Wednesday 12 November 2014

Product Review - Eleni


I was given this amazing skin care range Eleni to try and it has actually blown me away. 



Before my review I'll just give you a little background information on the Eleni range.

So, What is Eleni?
Eleni originated from South Africa and is the result of 25 years of dedicated research into various skin conditions.

Why is Eleni so special? 
Eleni created truly effective lipsomal skincare treatments that nourish, protect and restore the skin.

But what are Liposomes ?
Liposomes deliver peptides, herbal extracts and antioxidants to the deeper layers of the skin. This basically means the liposomes get all the goodies into the deeper layers of the skin, leaving you looking plumper, younger and healthier. 


So, I'm just at the end of my trial with the five little tester pots, and I'm sure I've mentioned once or twice (possibly 200 times before), my skin is super sensitive! So therefore I was just a little reluctant about trying another new range but thankfully my over sensitive dermis responded exceptionally well to the products, so, to say I'm impressed is an understatement. 

I obviously have my favorites like in any range but I'll just give you a little run through the retail products I reviewed. 





Blemishless cream £22
A few days before my period is due every month without fail I have a mild breakout, last week was an exceptionally bad breakout. I was again a little hesitant to try a breakout cream as any I have tried in the past have tried my skin out rather than help the spots to heal. So I used the cream for 2 consecutive nights.
I was completely Blemish less by the next day. Perfect not even a bit of dry skin, just clear clean and smooth. 

Eye contour soothing cream  £35
I started using eye cream when I was 26, I just love the rich feeling of it on my eyes especially before I sleep. This is a rich cream, it is soo refreshing on the eyes, hydrating, moisturising and soothing especially around the sensitive eye area. Loved it. 

Facial deep cleanse £25
I love a good cleanser, and with the amount of make-up I play about with during the day I need something that works, and I found this in the "facial deep cleanse". The best way I think to apply this cleanser is, dampen the face with warm water and gently massage the cleanser into the skin, then simply wash it off. 

Mild stabilising moisturiser 29
The moisturiser has a velvety finish on the skin. I found when massaged into my skin it was left feeling calmed, moistened and smoothed a perfect base for applying make-up. If I can use this on my sensitive skin anyone can use it so I think it would be perfect for all skin types. 

Re constructive serum £39
I found with this anti ageing serum it did react a little to my skin but I wouldn't let that put you off, though I would recommended this product to someone with a combination even an oily skin. I just found for my super dry and sensitive skin if I was going to use it every day it was a little too reactive for me and I would end up with  an over sensitive face.  


Now available on our online store here ->  http://goo.gl/QDu9Us and in store


No comments:

Post a Comment